It’s hot to keep things COOL this summer in our new Yeti® Coolers
Yeti Coolers have arrived at Oregon Hot Tub! And they are, quite simply…cool!
Created by Roy & Ryan Seiders, the brothers from Austin always loved outdoor adventures, but found coolers that they took on their outings lacking. Lids caving in, latches coming loose and breaking, and handles that came off (never mind that stuff often didn’t stay cold) were all things that spurred them on in the creation of their line of strong stay-cold products.
Yeti has rapidly gathered a cult following, not unlike our line of Big Green Egg products. It seemed to make perfect sense that we make this high quality product part of Oregon Hot Tub’s lineup.
Yeti Coolers are ideal for all types of outdoor activities:
- Hanging out around the backyard (and of course the hot tub)
- Road trips
- Tailgate parties
Incredible construction and attention to detail make Yeti the only cooler you’ll ever want to own.
- The rotomolded construction makes it virtually indestructible.
- Permafrost™ insulation (including three inches in the lid where it’s vital) helps everything stay cold for the longest period possible.
- The No Sweat™ design prevents the exterior of the cooler from sweating, always staying dry.
- The Bearfoot™ feet make sure the cooler stays where you put it—no slipping or sliding around (really great when boating!).
- And, when you’re done with your Yeti, it’s easy to drain with the Vortex™ Drain System.
Check out the entire line today! The original Tundra Series is tried and true, and the Roadie is the perfect personal cooler. And, if you love having your travel tumbler for cold drinks, you’ll love the Ramblers, which will keep drinks nice and colder twice as long as traditional travel mugs. (Check out the Colster too. It’s awesome for canned drinks!)