Finnleo Traditional Outdoor Saunas Metro Series
Home Sweet Sauna
What better way to spend quality time with family and friends than in the backyard? Finnleo's Metro outdoor saunas tie in perfectly with outdoor entertaining, whether you’re hosting guests pool side, spa-side, near the patio, or lakeside.
Since three of the four Metro models include spacious pool changing rooms, these wonderful backyard amenities can easily double as a pool house. With a Metro sauna near the pool, the swimming season can be extended, providing the ultimate outdoor experience of a refreshing swim in a pool followed by a relaxing break in your sauna. The Metro is also designed for easy assembly.
The walls and roof are constructed of 4 1/4” insulated panels. Each panel is finished on both sides. The interior comes standard with tongue-and-groove Nordic White Spruce — in the sauna and the pool changing room.
The exterior comes standard with Nordic White Spruce T&G (to be painted or stained) or optional maintenance free siding.
Features and Options
Metro Series Sauna Packages Include:
- Pre-hung exterior door with window
- All glass interior door
- Sauna heater, rocks, and separate control panel
- Bucket, ladle, one or two wall lights, and thermometer included – everything you need to sauna immediately after assembly
- Tongue and groove Nordic White Spruce
- Tongue and groove European Alder to be painted or stained to match your exterior décor
- Maintenance-free tongue and groove siding
- Abachi pre-built benches, backrests, headrests, heater guard, and floor boards
(See interior diagrams)
- 7′ x 7′ (MS77)
- 8′ x 11′ (MS811)
- 8′ x 12′ (MS812)
- Crank-out windows for improved air flow in changing room
- Changing Room comes with prebuilt bench, backrest, and 4-peg clothes hanger
- Standard on Metro series models 711, 810, and 812
- Optional shower on SS812
- Optional field-installed bathroom