Dear ol’ Dad is celebrated this coming Sunday. I’m sure you have your Father’s Day gifts all picked out…right?? Well, in case you need some inspiration, Oregon Hot Tub offers up these top five gift ideas to make the guy in your life happy.
- A Big Green Egg. Well, duh. What guy doesn’t love the idea of playing with fire (literally) and getting outside to grill up a terrific tasting steak, burger, chicken, or kabob? We’ve got five terrific models to choose from, giving everyone the perfect answer to outdoor grilling. If your guy already owns their own Big Green Egg, how about some great Eggcessories to enhance their enjoyment of their grill?
- A Wireless Music System for the hot tub. If you have a newer Hot Spring Spa, our newest music system has the ability to send music out to your hot tub from any music source in your home…and now also features Bluetooth technology, to allow enjoyment of your fave tunes from your iPhone, tablet or other wireless tech. If you want a portable wireless sound system for use with the hot tub and anywhere else outdoors, consider the Soundcast System. (Hint: protect those phones & tablets from the water with our terrific DryCases! The Dry Case is great for the hot tub, the boat, for avid runners, the swim spa user…they’re terrific!
- A Spa Caddy is a terrific addition to your hot tub. It allows a convenient place for drinks, snacks, sunglasses, cell phone—anything you want to keep in a convenient spot next to the tub when you’re soaking. Consider multiple Spa Caddy’s for your swim spa too! (And by the way—these can be great mounted in the garage for keeping a drink or a tool handy when working on a project.)
- A Finnleo Traditional Steam Sauna. Guys love saunas, and our portable 4X4 unit can fit snugly into the corner of a master bedroom, master bath, bonus room, man cave or workout room. Since it only requires a level space and a standard household outlet, it can be set up in no time by Oregon Hot Tub’s team and be a great surprise!
- An Infinity Massage Chair. Who wouldn’t love sinking into this chair to relax, take in a game on TV, or snooze on a Sunday afternoon? (It can certainly help relieve some of the stress that mounts when your favorite team isn’t scoring when watching that game on the big screen!) And, it’s terrific after a hard day’s work in the yard. (And hey—you might just like it too!)
Okay…now you have no excuse! Head to one of our stores today and make sure you have the perfect gift for the special guy in your life this Sunday! Happy Father’s Day!