Five great gifts for the swim spa lover
Oregon Hot Tub made a great choice when we added TidalFit Swim Spas to our product offering this year. We’ve delivered a good number of swim spas, and our customers are loving them! If you know someone who owns a swim spa (or maybe just an avid swimmer), here are some great gift ideas for the coming holidays:
- A great kickboard. This is the perfect companion for exercising in a swim spa, and adds an extra vigorous boost to swimming against a swim spa current. Really great for getting those abs in tip top shape! We like the Kiefer Water Wonder Kickboard.
- The SwiMP3 This is just cool! This ultra-cool player attaches to swim goggles, and allows you to play your favorite tunes with great underwater clarity. Stores up to 30 hours of music!
- Some cool swim footwear. Great for pulling on and kicking off when heading out to the pool or swim spa. Speedo’s Surfwalker Shoes come in styles for both men and women.
- Monogrammed towels. Oversized beach towels are great for a post-swim spa workout. A swim spa enthusiast will appreciate a personalized plush post-workout towel!
- New at Oregon Hot Tub! This is terrific to have out by the swim spa or the hot tub…or just on the patio to take the chill off. Our fantastic new premium patio heater comes fully assembles and operates for 10-12 hours on one propane tank. Includes wheels for easy moving about the patio, or to the perfect spot next to the swim spa to stay warm pre- or post-workout. Infrared remote makes it easy to operate and control the 3 flame settings—low, medium, high. Check one out at your nearest Oregon Hot Tub location!
If you’ve not thought about a swim spa for the swimming enthusiast you love, you can always check out our line of Tidal Fit Swim Spas and really blow someone with away with the ultimate gift from Santa!