Infrared Saunas—the Key to New Income?
Massage therapists and chiropractors are discovering a secret to helping their patients experience improved results from their visits by adding an infrared sauna to their practice. Infrared saunas take up little room and set up within minutes. Since smaller models operate on a standard 110V outlet, there’s no special wiring for installation. Our most popular Helo Sauna model, the B-200 (http://www.oregonhottub.com/series-b), is only four feet wide and less than four feet deep—easy to pop into a little used corner.
Why add an infrared sauna to your practice?
- Increases circulation to jump start the body’s natural healing process.
- Infrared heating will relax muscles and soothe aches and pains in both muscles and joints.
- A body already heated allows your patient to increase flexibility, making adjustments and muscle penetration easier.
- 10-15 minutes in the sauna will help the relaxation process begin before you put your patient on the table. The sauna includes a sound system to play soothing music to initiate mind change from the outside world to the healing world.
- Can give you an extra 15 minutes between clients to allow you to recharge and be your best for each patient.
- Differentiates you between other providers in your category by enhancing your wellness offerings.
- Provide supplemental income by allowing you to offer a new service to your patients.
- Positions you as a cutting edge practitioner.